This Privacy Notice (hereinafter the Notice) sets out the terms and conditions under which ELIASMAIDA2 ENTERTAINMENT S.A.S. (here in after EM2), with Tax Number 900.621.196-4 and place of business at Calle 109 A #17-34 Bogotá D.C., Colombia, will Treat your Personal Data. By accessing the website https://www.em2enter.com or using any of its services, the User expressly, freely and voluntarily accepts the Terms and Conditions of Use, the Personal Data Treatment Policy and EM2’s Privacy Notice, which may be modified at any time and without prior notice by EM2.EM2 requests the User to read the contents of the Personal Data Treatment Policy before providing their data.
- GENERAL PROHIBITIONS
This page and its content belong to EM2.The total or partial reproduction, translation, inclusion, transmission, transformation, storage, or access through analogue, digital, or any other system or technology created, or to be created, of any of its contents without the prior written and express authorization of EM2, is prohibited. Additionally, the contents of this site, its components, links, and mentions cannot be copied, or sold, resettled, duplicated, published, distributed by any means, stored, retransmitted or otherwise transferred, regardless of whether it is onerous or free, without the prior written and express authorization of EM2.
- TREATMENT AND PURPOSE
The treatment that EM2 will perform with the personal information will be as follows: The collection, storage, use, circulation, registration, administration, reporting, treatment, employment, evaluation, analysis, confirmation, updating, and removal of the personal information collected to:
- Carryoutthe relevantarrangementsforthe developmentofEM2’spurpose regarding the compliance of the contract subscribedwiththe Owner of the information;
- Invitetoevents andoffer newProducts;
- Managepaperwork(requests and complaints);
- SatisfactionsurveysregardingProducts displayedandmarketed throughthePlatform;
- Providecontactinformation tothe commercialforceand/or distribution network,telemarketing,marketresearch, andany thirdparty withwhomEM2has acontractual relationship for thedevelopment ofsuch activitiesforthe executionofsuch activities;
- Contact the Owner through any means of communication to carry out surveys, studies and/or confirmation of personal data necessary for the execution of a contractual relationship;
- Contact the Owner through electronic means (SMS, chat or email) to send news related to loyalty campaigns or service improvement;
- Contact the Owner via email to send statements or invoices regarding the Products purchased through the Platform;
- Transfer personal data to comply with the anti-money laundering regulations that apply;
- Transmitpersonaldatato thirdparties withwhom EM2has enteredintoa data treatment contractandit isnecessary todeliver itfor thefulfillment ofthe contract;
- Providetheinformation tothird partieswithwhom EM2has contractualrelationshipandthat itis necessarytodeliver forthe fulfillmentofthe contract;
RIGHTS OF THE OWNER
As the Owner of your personal data you have the right to:
- Access for freeto thedata provided.
- Know,update,and rectifyyourinformation againstpartial,inaccurate, incomplete,fractional data that they induce inerror, or those whose treatment is prohibitedor hasnot been
- Requestproofof the authorization
- Filecomplaints before the SuperintendenceofIndustry and Commerce (SIC)forviolations ofcurrent regulations.
- Revoketheauthorization and/orrequestthe removalofthe dataprovided, as long as thereisno legalor contractualdutythatprevents themfrom being
- Refrainfromanswering questionsaboutsensitive data.Responses tosensitive dataor datafrom children andteenagersshall be
- MECHANISMS TO KNOW THE POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The Owner can access our Personal Data Treatment Policy which is published in Terms and Conditions